Thursday 24 December 2009

Cheers!

Cheers, m'dears. Here's wishing anyone who passes by a very lovely festive time, with lots of memory making.




I have to admit I have never been entertained by medication before but thought these pink pills were a giggle the way they pop up to the top of the glass. Thought I'd live dangerously, and did the final lot in a cocktail glass as a video opportunity!


I had visit to the GP this afternoon, (under duress, as Mr Blossom was rather concerned). So am on another antibiotic. Hey ho!


Still, I am at home, with my chap and the cats. In one piece, with something that will get better, so I'm doing OK! Mr Blossom has done all the food shopping-exceeding well too, and we may get the flat looking a bit more festive, but it really doesn't matter, does it? I've been enjoying everyone elses deccies and that has been really lovely, so thank you all for that.


Have a great time,


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment