Friday 19 February 2010

Do you see what I see?

Now, I know about reading tealeaves. In fact, when I was a child I had mine done; and they were scarily accurate. (Even though I have never drunk tea. I just made a cup, swirled it and tossed the liquid away!)
But do you see a Canadian maple leaf in the bottom of my mug?
(I know, its' not the sharpest of pictures.)
I was so looking forward to the Winter Olympics, but it just hasn't captured my imagination this year, which is a shame. I'm not fussed over the regular Olympics, but ice hockey, skiing, snowboarding-I'm hooked. I can't do any of them, but boy, I love to watch. When we lived in Southsea, we used to go over to the Isle of Wight to watch the Wightlink Raiders ice hockey team. It was brilliant.
*****
A better week this week. More constructive which is always a good thing. And it was still light at about 5 o'clock this evening. Weee, Spring may just be on its' way. (Yes, I do have snow on my garden!)

Been a bit slow leaving comments recently...will try to better.

Take care all, have a good weekend.
Z x

1 comment:

  1. I've just stumbled upon your blog and really love it! I live in the US and am intrigued by life on the other side of the big pond. Thanks for enjoyable posts. I do believe I'll start following your writing if you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete