Tuesday 20 April 2010

A better frame of mind

Evenin' all.


Mr B sent me this photo at tea.
A warm welcome to A Thrifty Mrs, a lady whose blog I have to admit I have lurked on; and also, Alex, from Odd Socks. A newbie to me, so I shall enjoy reading about my new 'friend'.
*****
I've been v. busy in the garden the last couple of days. Mr B brought home a plastic walk-in greenhouse that he found in Sunderland and I have FILLED it right up. Sprout, courgette, lupin, oriental poppy, bean, delphinium and sunflower seeds. I think the sunflowers were from The Lowry leftover from The Calendar Girls promo, if I remember rightly. If they all grow I have no idea where they will all go. Swopsies with one of my neighbours maybe.
*****
It is Mr Blossoms birthday tomorrow, along with the Queen and Iggy Pop. Class!
Nighty night all.
Z x

No comments:

Post a Comment