Wednesday 24 November 2010

Christmas Joy

Look at this!

All this could be yours in time for the holiday season!!
Joy, (see what I did there with the title?), from All Made Up, has put together this amazing collection of goodies, for one lucky winner. At the time of writing there are already over 700 entries, but still definitely worth a punt, don't you think? It is open until the 1st December.
*****
Thank you for your supportive comments below. I do think a lot of people suffer when the clocks go back and it seems to be dark most of the time. Plus, this year the weather has been pretty vile too.
My GP suggested putting up my meds a while back, but then I pulled out of it on my own, so I am sure I will this time too. On top of everything else I've clicked into thinking about my dad, who passed away years ago. But he died on the 27 November, three days before his 75th birthday...I don't mean to think about him, but then it just pops into my head, and I go, 'ah, yes, it's that time of year again'. And it seems to have rushed in with a vengeance this year!
Oh, The Mind, what a curious thing to behold, eh?
As Coco Rose suggested, I am trying to bamboozle it with lots of fabulous colour, and trinkets and old Christmas recipes, but I just haven't picked up yet.
My 'get-up-and-go' has 'got-up-and-gone'!
If you find it, send it back, please!
Z xx

2 comments:

  1. sending you hugs from the usa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunny... glad to see that you are feeling a little better. can you send me your address.. email: teresa.gladwell@btinternet.com and i will post your parcel!
    hugs Tx

    ReplyDelete