Friday 18 February 2011

A Bench With A View

This is the view of Hong Kong Harbour, that Mr B has from the back (front) of the Cultural Centre where he is working.
Not bad, eh?

I'm still doing fine, which is great! Sent off paperwork today, that has been sitting in 'the to do' tray for months, if not years! So, that's another 3 things to tick off The List.

Took myself into town again. Well, I had to post the letters having finally got them in envelopes. With stamps on too!

They are forecasting SNOW again over the northern parts of the country and just when I was contemplating putting my big coat away. That's it....it's all my fault!!

So, keep warm and safe wherever you are this weekend. Have a good one!

Zxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a view!

    We've had no snow here but it's SO cold!

    ReplyDelete