Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wicker Wednesday 12


Three wicker dollies prams. Snapped on Mr B's phone at Days.

There's also a corner of one of those old fashioned trunks...that takes me back to boarding school in an instant!

And here is a cute "appreciation" film clip.



Filmed on the Lavender Line, Isfield, East Sussex. Now, I knew of the Bluebell Line, but the Lavender is a new one to me. I have seen the Bluebell running, but have never been on it. But in the run up to Christmas, several years ago, I went with Mr B's family for a Santa Special on the Watercress Line, which was magical. I can definitely recommend a steam train special for any age. Loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Loving those prams. I took my boys on the Somerset steam train ride a couple of christmas ago it was ride to santa's groto and there was games and music on the train it was a magical experience. Have a lovely day. dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found your blog via Dear Viv ,I was born in Northamptonshire ,but now live near Huntingdon ,I like your blog ,so will be back ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those prams are so sweet, some child must have been extremely careful not to ruin it playing.
    I love steam trains, we sometimes go to Indie Tracks, a music festival at the Midlands Railway Museum.
    Thanks for being great fun yesterday x

    ReplyDelete