Friday 22 March 2013

Fingers Crossed!

That I get to the Fair, that is!
Blog link
Since I've come back from Plymouth I have only got out of the house once!
 
So...if I don't get snowed in (!), all roads lead to Abington Park tomorrow. This is a first for Trevor and the gang, and the Museum is a great building and, in my eyes, a perfect setting for all things vintage.

Facebook link

I found the above photo on the Fairs' Facebook page; Trevor had downloaded it, courtesy of NBC. This was how it looked in the early 1900's.
The park in the summer...last year, the year before???
  Hopefully the weather will be kind, as the park is a great place for a gentle stroll. There are a selection of birds in aviaries and there are loads of squirrels too.
 
Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to!
Z xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely, I hope you managed to make it to the fair and you had a great weekend. Love dee xx

    ReplyDelete