Friday 2 May 2014

#BEDM "5 Fave Posts"

This is a hard one (5) to choose; I don't normally blog every day but when something I want a record of happens. So...
 
Number 1
 
A little piece about backstage at the O2 Arena. You follow Pennyblossoms? That makes you a VIP in my eyes!
 
Number 2


Pink Pan(t)s
If you know the TV show 'Smack The Pony' I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. This post may be 3-4 years old, but just thinking about it still makes me laugh.
Would you like a leeetle deserrrt?

Number 3



A post(card) from Plymouth.
Photos of the sea, from one of our twice-yearly trips to Devon. Mr B goes on tour there and me and the 2 cats go for a holiday. We usually rent a basement flat on West Hoe and have been going there for years. We first took the cats when Rene was about 3 months old; she will be 15 years old this year.

Number 4


Getting rescued by a hunky copper! Say no more, honest Guv!
http://penny-blossoms.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-knight-in-armour-in-his-dashing.html

I have suffered from Clinical Depression for years and have popped in posts about how/what has affected me during the 5 years of this blog.
I like to see and read how I have improved and the total nutcase-ness of this situation proved how well I have progressed.

Number 5A

Danielle, Mrs Bossa, Char, Helen, Alex
The Northwest Bloggers Meet-Up.

Alex made me an honorary member and I had a fabulous day meeting unknown people!!!

That is the amazing-est thing about blogging...I have met such fab people who (I hope) I can call 'friends', that I keep in touch with and care about deeply.
Lucky me!
I mean, wouldn't you want to spend a day in the company of these lovely ladies?

To think I may never have met Pearl doesn't bear thinking about!
But I'm gonna be cheeky here and add another post which ties with 5A and call it 5B...

Number 5B

 

One of my meet-ups with the wonderful Vix.

Yep! Blogs and Bloggers are fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment