Thursday 25 September 2014

A Little Bit O' Shopping

Well...come on, Manchester, a shopping Mecca!
 

A visit to Abakans, of course, for fabrics and notions.
 
Jaycotts
Having been given an overlocker just before we went away, I needed some stretchy fabric to use it on.
Tipped off by Char about Jaycotts, I ordered some half price Simplicity patterns. A cosy cammo sweatshirt-y fabric and a denim blue stretch with a very pale pink glittery sheen.

 
A whole host of goodies from TK Maxx and Homesense.
 
The yellow bag of Dreamies was a present for the cats from Kathy of Rockers. So kind! Got a couple of pressies for Mr B for Christmas from her shop on Oldham Street.
 
 
TK Maxx jewellery afforded me this lovely Bibi necklace and this beautiful hematite 'tusk' necklace.
 
 
Don't know the make but its' rrp was 195 quid!! It was in the sale and it was less than a tenth of that price.
I like hematite and I find it a very healing crystal.
 
 
 
And of course...shoes. By the end of Monday I had blisters on each of my little toes and my right heel.
 Not the best start to the week.
Ouch!
(And that's with packing tried and tested footwear!)
Zxx

1 comment: