Thursday 8 January 2015

Thank Heavens For James Martin

My mum was born in Bradford, so it has always irked me somewhat that I have trouble making Yorkshire Puddings.
 
 
Toad-in-the-hole ...nice sausages, shame about the stodge! Etc etc...
 
A 3-egg mix, Trex rather than cooking oil, (my bottle of aforementioned oil, oh, about 18 months out of date!), and these take my taste buds right back to being a kid and the Sunday Lunch.
 
2015? I'm cracking it already!
Zxx
PS James Martin is a Yorkshire man and a chef!


7 comments:

  1. they look fabulous lovely well done ;-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MIL was a Yorkshire woman and made the most amazing puddings which we ate first with gravy before the main event. Mine sadly don't mtch hers but area it bad, but I might have to look up this recipe. They look great! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! I could eat that right now...looks delicious. Happy New Year.xx

    ReplyDelete