Tuesday, 21 July 2015

TARDIS Tuesday


 
At long last I got it organized to follow Kezzie and Tardis Tuesday, but I think it's been put on hold by My Closet Catalogue until August!!
 
a little pixilation could be Dr Who-ish, surely?

a little colour saturation on this one
Kezzie,,,we see poodles

Is that the Tardis' periscope?
 
 
No, close -  it's our 'Lucky Tower', aka The Northampton Lighthouse, (if you ever listened to Terry Wogan), aka The Express Lift Tower. With a wild bit of colour boosting to add to the 'scary' theme!!
Mr B is thinking of doing an abseil for the Eve Shelter. I think the reason is great, just not sure about the height/jumping off the side ratio thing!! (It is 127m/418ft high!)
 
 
Trousers from Sainsbury's, daps, bag and blouse from TKMaxx.
Zxx

9 comments:

  1. Love it Zoeeeeeee!!! Those are brilliant trousers and k love the TARDIS blue sky! I'm doing a TARDIS TUESDAY today but am on my way home from Swing Dance, so it will go up later!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I did you proud! Look forward to your post. Did you wear Dr Who blue to Swing Dance?
      'Cloud' you see the poodles????
      Zxx

      Delete
  2. Squirrelesque poodles, yes! Da link is up. No, I changed for swing dance as I was smelly!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about Dr Who but you look great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I really! Some vague childhood memories and they used one of the Forts to film on where we used to live, before we lived there, if that makes sense!
      Just wear blue on a Tuesday and link up with Kezzie!
      Thank you!
      Zxx

      Delete
  4. aahhh its so good to see you :-) your looking fabulous, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mr B is on his annual leave, so I can get him to do his 'David Bailey' bit and take photos of me when we go out!!
      Zxx

      Delete
  5. Bright colours, lovely blues, and a fab pair of trousers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so enjoying these trousers this summer. I do like wearing skirts/dresses, but have a bit of what seems to be known as 'chub rub' so it defeats the airy, breeziness of skirt wearing in this heat by bunging on a pair of nylon anti-chub-rub-legging-thingies! Tho' I am totally enjoying Señora Allnut's tunic and legging vibes that she's working at the moment. That may be the way for me to go?
      Zxx

      Delete