Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Tardis Tuesday

Just sneaking in on Tuesday! 
 
Just posing on the Fire Exit stairs of the Breast Screening Mobile Unit this afternoon!
As you do!
 

 
Coming out smiling! For those of you that have not had the delight of a mammogram, it takes me longer to get dressed afterwards than it does for the 4 X-rays!
 
Wearing a variety of blues - denim jacket, that Mr B brought me from Big 'n' Beautiful in Newcastle, an Evans skirt and camisole, blue daps and my wonderful new Jan Constantine 'Willow Pattern' bag, both from TKMaxx. Who even knew that JC did bags? I have a few of her cushions and I have tried on one of her tea cosies, but bags...love it! 
 
 
Joining in with Kezzie and My Closet Catalogue.

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Love this! Are you wearing a cherry brooch too?! I'm trying to crane to look at the spot of red on your bosom (she says in an embarrassed tone!)
    You're looking lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Don't be embarrassed...my boobs have been out on display today!!
      Yes, it is a lucite cherry brooch, made in an original American 50's mould. I'll do a piccy of it soon as I am wanting to do a jewellery post at some point.
      Zxx

      Delete
  2. Hello there you are :-) good to see you and looking so gorgeous to. Hope the mammogram went well. Hugs, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely! Fingers X'd all is okay. Takes a little while for the results to come thru', but it was a general call-up, not because I had found anything ominous!
      Zxx

      Delete
  3. Good for you for having a mammogram. Glad to hear all is well and lovely to see you out and about and smiling!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I got my invite it was a no brainer, as they say. Things are good, Mr B is on his summer leave, so it's nice to have him home. I do smile a lot, (!)...there is a phrase that has been used for me, 'a smiling depressive', but I have lots to smile about!
      Zxx

      Delete