Thursday, 6 August 2015

For Dee Dee*

*because she asked!
 
 
My finally finished cross-stitch. It is about real size on my laptop screen.
 
I started this so long ago that, when I found another kit with a different initial, in a sale, I tracked down a postcard of the letter 'J' and intended to do one for my mum.
She passed away nine years ago!
 Ooops!
Maybe I'll do it for Mr B, now I'm almost on a roll.

 
This is the next kit I have started.
Wish me luck!!
 When I started the 'Zed' I could see to do it without glasses. Now I need glasses and a magnifying glass!
 

We are off to Festival of Quilts at the NEC tomorrow.
 
 
Excited? Oh yeah!
Zxx


5 comments:

  1. oohhh Zoe your cross stitch is gorgeous love the colours. well done :-) Have a great time tomorrow, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That design is so amazing and intricate - it looks beautiful.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embroidery! What will you make it in to? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross stitch is really lovely, and wow, look at those fabulous quilt designs! Enjoy the exhibition. xx

    ReplyDelete