Thursday, 27 August 2015

Simply Irresistible

Yesterday I spent a very fun afternoon at my hairdressers', with Kylie, learning how to use my new hair extensions from Irresistible Me. 
 
 
They are based in the Fashion District in New York and it is a growing brand of 100% natural Remy clip-in hair extensions, hair accessories and hair tools.
 
I have never accepted a 'PR Sample' before and was a little wary as it was so out of keeping with my blog.
 
But when Blair contacted me and very kindly offered me the chance to try, I thought it would be great fun and it was an item that I would have never considered buying.
I could choose any hair - colour, weight and length being your main choices. I chose the 20" length, 200g weight in the colour Royal Ash Blonde. These would cost $231, but extension prices start at $63.
 
 
For a really good way of checking colour choices there is a video, which shows side-by-side colour comparisons; cool and warm tones, which is really helpful if you are a novice like me!
 
 
 They were posted from China and arrived in super-quick time, less than a week!
 

They are packaged in a super-cute box; inside there is a 2-sectioned bag, one side of which is sealed. The unsealed side has a sample hair weft for you to try against your own hair as a colour-swatch. If you do not break the seal and decide they are not for you, then they can be returned and your money refunded.
 
 
Not having tried anything like this before I felt the product was of that good quality that it deserved me paying my hairdresser to teach me how to use them and do an easy boho-style, everyday 'do'.
 

  
It was definitely money well spent as I think you'll agree from the pictures!!
Oh my, when it was finished, wow, I felt so good! 
When styled they match in with my hair brilliantly.
 
 
I was very pleasantly surprised, they are really comfy, especially when you think how much hair I had clipped in!

  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, your hair looks so pretty!!!! Wow, they did a great job! I also liked it when it was plaited around your head too! I know what you mean about PR samples- it would be nice to get some freebie! but feels like selling one's soul or something! Enjoy it, I say!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and such a perfect colour match! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glamorous! And I do love a bit of Robert Palmer too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous long hair really suits you love the curls on you :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete