Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Can You Ever Have Too Much Amazing? No!

I did take quite a lot of pictures at Insitu. Having asked the owner if it was OK, well, I just got a bit carried away! Be warned...picture heavy post.
 
There were two things that I could really quite happily live with.

 
This amazing lounger/chair. If I were more knowledgeable, I would probably know what this would be called, but never mind. It was just a rather fabulous bit of design.
 
 
Then there was this set of bright yellow cups and saucers. They looked like there were moulded plastic - never seen anything like them before, either. My goodness, that colour was fab!

 
Never seen a bar like this one.
(Yes, this was a visit full of firsts, wasn't it?).
We have one or two bars, or thereabouts(!), but this one...might even like it more than our 'boat bar', and that is saying something.
And stools to match!
Cheers!



Two shots of an incredible selection of stained glass pieces.
Wowsers.
 
Just to finish, a collage of a few more beauties.
 
 
Insitu Architectural Salvage
252 Chester Road
Hulme
Manchester
M15 4EX
 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, it's amazing!!! I love the glasss!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great having the light behind them...really shows them off beautifully.
      Zxx

      Delete
  2. thanks for the heads up on Insitu, I'm going to have to go and check it out now. I could regret this.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! Your purse, on the other hand, might!
      Zxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my! That stained glass is stunning! Is there some poor church who's windows have been UPVC'd? xx

    ReplyDelete