Thursday, 31 December 2015

2015 in 11 Pictures

Some months were better than others, for photo foraging. A distinct lack of postings, with not even one in April. Hence why there are only 11 photos!
 
 
January - un-Frozen End of January and watching the remains of snow and ice disappear.
 
February - Luscious, Lilac Locks 2015 proved to be a year of not getting out much, but I did get to the hairdresser and had my hair dyed with lilac slices. Loved this colour and may well go for it again.
 
March - My Little Tabba cat Only one post in March which was the loss of Tabby. 'Nuff said.
 
April - ummm, just didn't happen!!
 
May - I took part in #BEDM, organised by Elizabeth of Rosalilium. It was a productive, 19-post month. My choice of picture was of the baby blue tit, the last post of the month. What a cutie!
 
June - Happy Father's Day Me and my Daddy
 
July - Not Quite Bonjour A trough of French lavender. Had planned the trip of  a lifetime, to spend a week in a French chateau, crafting, visiting brocantes, and eating wonderful food. One day...one day... But at the moment, just trying to get the insurance company to pay out!!
 
August - Simply Irrestible Was offered the chance to try out hair extensions. Wow! I do really rather like them and how they look. Wow!
 
September - Sloan Ranger We did a trip out to My Little Vintage in Earls Barton, a lovely shop in a gorgeous little village in Northamptonshire, that is the first official stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in the county. We had some fine weather and it was a great project carried out in the garden.
 
October - Bed Hopping Both posts this month were of Insitu in Manchester. A totally amazing salvage establishment that I have wanted to visit for ages. I was not disappointed, it was brilliant. If ever you're near and you love 'old, quirky stuff', make a detour and have a mung!
 
November- Non-Wearable TARDIS Tuesday 2015was the year I met Kezzie. Not in person, (as yet), but via blog world. She has been a brilliant support to me and if you don't know her already, her posts are a joy. A way with words and lovely photos too. Kezzie is a fan of Dr Who and I saw these fun lamp bases and thought of her. As you do!!
 
December - The 12 Days of Tabby Hit a brick wall over everything earlier this month. To try and make something positive out of so much negative, I posted 12 days of Tabby...photos, GIFs and videos.  The bottom of my world really did drop out when she passed away. Gone but never forgotten.
 
*****
Wishing all of my stalwart readers and any passers-by a happy and healthy 2016!
Zxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hope your hair is equally fabulous in 2016, super glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2016. I loved BEDM - and I loved reading your post. Tabby is adorable.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete