Monday, 25 January 2016

The Twelfth of Never

I was taken by Teresa T-Cakes idea of finishing her catch-up/Christmas postings by the 25th January, but wasn't sure if I'd do it in time.
Yesterday, was, in my disorganised world, the 25th, and it was spent getting Mr B off on tour with enough clothing to cover every weather eventuality known to man!
 
So, I was well chuffed to check the date at the bottom of my laptop just now and see that I can just scrape in.
 
 
 It was a really good time.
I was organised at the beginning of the month. Then I just lost the plot a bit. I did get the lights up at the window in good time, but the tree was 'minimalist' this year. We treated ourselves to a new box of crackers this year...but didn't actually use them.
Our presents got wrapped on Boxing Day!!
But I did make a card for the posties' Christmas Box.
We did a trip after Christmas to Milton Keynes and loved the Winter Wonderland. It is always brilliant.
We met a Santa Dalek outside Waterstones.
Rene got draped in fancy ribbons and wore her Christmas bandana. Each year there is a little less fur edging but the bell is still intact.
I got lots of make-uppy bits that I will write about at a later date.
 
Yeah! It was one damn fine Christmas!
Zxx

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, the dalek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool! I am glad you had a nice Christmas and it was great to see all your comments and thini,"Yay, Zoe's in da hood!!"x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit in,out,in,out, shake it all about at the moment!
      Zxx

      Delete
    2. Hi Hun, I cant seem to leave a comment so doing it here. So good to hear you had a great Christmas photo's are lovely, my son would have loved the dalek a few years ago when he was a bit smaller :-) dee xx

      Delete
  2. so lovely to hear from you... and thank-you for all the lovely comments... life is busy with financial year end, but haven't sunk yet!... love to you from me & the Kits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Z!! Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas- such a lovely post too! Happy new year and thanks for stopping by to catch up-much appreciated!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Christmas. Love all the pictures :)

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it wasn't terribly exciting, but we enjoyed it! Glad you like the pictures.
      Zxx

      Delete