Monday, 28 March 2016

A World Of Kitties

 We may have gone out and left our kitty in the hotel, but I cannot think of a better way to spend an hour than going to The Kitty Café.


These cat cafes started in Japan, I believe,
 and now seem to be infiltrating over in the UK too. There's apparently one due to open in Manchester.

But this seems such a good idea.
There is a cattery at the back and most of the cats are recue cats and if you really fall in love with one you can give it a home!!

Rene did her best to be 'feline non grata' last night, she would not stop mewing, wanting to go out into the hall, not wanting anything, wanting the shower put on so she could drink the water, although she had bottled water already down. She even just sat and yowled at me while I was sitting on the loo!

travel cat and companions
Of course, she just sleeps all through the day, doesn't she!!
Still, she had an exciting journey from the rail station to the hotel on the tram!! And we went on the travellator at Manchester station.


So, it's been an exciting time for a little kitty.
Zxx

5 comments:

  1. Lucky Rene, coming on holiday with her Mum and Dad!
    Those cat cafes would be dangerous, I'd end up taking all of them home. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did say to Arthur did he think I could fit one in my bag!!
      Zxx

      Delete
    2. I have never heard of the cat cafes but I think they sound brilliant. Bless you for taking Rene on holiday I must say she looked most comfortable in her carrier pram. I hope you are keeping well dear lady I noticed the walking stick there. Much love, dee xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so intrigued by it! Yay, you have a lovely lady!!!x

    ReplyDelete