Sunday, 27 March 2016

Resurrection Shuffle

Greetings from Nottingham.


We arrived yesterday evening after a bit of an annoying train journey.

Sadly we missed The Nottingham Panthers winning their ice hockey match, but by the time I hit the hotel I was zonked!

We had a little rest and then went to The Cross Keys for a great meal. This was our 'local' the last time we were here and the scene of my 'Bloody Brigadoon' moment, here.

It was that good that we booked in for Sunday lunch today and it was awesome! So good I forgot to take pictures!!


If there is one day of the year to wear my beloved rosaries today is it. I am not majorly religious in any way, but I love these two items and their unknown history. The dark one I bought in Plymouth and was told it was very, very old and the pale one I bought from Briony at the Vintage Fair a while back and is French.



Mr B goes into work tomorrow evening, so we have another 'holiday' day together, which will be lovely.
Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday Monday!
Zxx

No comments:

Post a Comment