Monday, 2 May 2016

BEDM - Day 2, Monday Musing

Remember to take time to enjoy the little things that Life sends your way.


This little lovely landed on me yesterday and just sat there with its' wings closed, for ages. Then when the camera came out, it very kindly showed off its' delicate markings. 


Today I didn't get to go out in the garden until late on, but just caught the last little bit of sun to hit the willow tree,
So pretty and delicate.
And look at the colour of that sky.
Wow!

Yep, there's loads of cr*p that we all have to deal with, every day. But every time I see one of those little flutterbys I will think back to that one and smile, and that must be a good thing, right?
Zxx

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing photo! Butterflies always make me happy (and drive the cats mad!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty and how obliging of him to open his wings for the photo! x

    ReplyDelete