Sunday, 31 July 2016

Is There Anybody There?

Hello!


Long time no blog.
Started doing more on Facebook and then found out all the joy I had been missing on Instagram.
But I miss the writing involved in blogging, the composing.

Way back in 2010, a fellow blog friend joined in with 'The August Break', something organised by Sarah Conway. I was going to start my own version, just for me to get myself back into it gently, but found out she is running it again this year.


It's a photo a day and this year there is a list you can follow if you are stumped for ideas.


I must admit, 2010 had quite a few shots of courgettes (!), as it was the first time I'd grown them and I was fascinated by these amazing plants.


So, let's keep our fingers crossed that I manage to get back into the groove! I'm hanging out for
No 31, August was...brilliant!
Zxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm here!!!! Yay, so nice to hear from you here as well as IG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for sticking with me, hun! Zxx



      Delete