Wednesday, 3 August 2016

August Break 3 - Handwriting

So, I'm not putting my handwriting out there to be deciphered.

This is a photo taken 28 years ago, when Mr B and I got together; an old fashioned camera with negatives and real photographs!

ran out of 'O's in this tin, that last word should be lots

Yes kids, I know you are always told not to play with your food, but we're adults and we're allowed!

The really bizarre thing is I don't like tomato sauce and spaghetti makes me retch. So I can safely say that this wasn't my meal!

Can you even still buy Alphabetti Spaghetti?
Zxx

4 comments:

  1. You can still buy alphabetti spaghetti and number spaghetti haha

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! :))
    xoxo Antonela

    librodibellezza.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never liked spagetti but I'd have similar fun with potato alphabites!!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. elvira@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete