Saturday, 1 October 2016

Oh for October

I do hope that October is going to be a positive month!
It hasn't started that well with a miserable, wet and cold day, but tomorrow is supposed to be better. I find that the weather sometimes has a really rough effect on how I feel; think I may be dusting off my Lumie Lamp, one of those SAD-helping lights. It certainly won't do any harm!

It is a bit of a blow that on day one of a new month I am already beating myself up.
It is the Gala Night for The Tempest, a new ballet that Mr B has been working on and I had a ticket to go, but didn't make it. With luck, I'll get to see it in Plymouth at the end of this month, but, oh, the things I have missed out on over the years, with this damned depression.
Grrrr!


Also feeling a bit non-plussed about my body pain levels. My GP thought it might be due to a problem with my gallbladder, (which I then had to Google to find where it was!!), causing referred pain. I had an X-ray appointment on Thursday, which caused enough problems and upset just to get there. But I did and for all there is so much knocking of the NHS, my results were there for my GP yesterday morning. She was amazed!

My gallbladder is okay as are my other organs that were ultrasound-ed at the same time. There is some fatty tissue in my liver, which could be caused by anything from my being overweight to my medication.

But they did find an 8cm fibroid. Due to my age, it should start to decrease in size, which is good news. But it could be behind my bladder problems as it could be pressing on it. All in all, good news, but no reason for the pain, so a new prescription is being delivered by my chemist on Monday.

the view from the end of the road where we stay in Plymouth
Not the best start to the month, but my health is better than it could've been and I have a trip to
Plymouth to look forward, so, hurrah!
October...bring it on!
Zxx

1 comment:

  1. Onwards and upwards! Saturday was miserable but the last few days have been glorious, three out of four ain't bad! xxx

    ReplyDelete