Wednesday, 30 November 2016

100 Out; But Not Forgotten

Today my father would have celebrated his 100th birthday.

Daddy, mummy and me
I tried to find some photos from when he was a commercial artist, but to no avail.
But I've several from when he was a Desert Rat in Egypt.

June 1942
Mummy, my aunt, Daddy, his brother, (my uncle) and me
Climbing The Pyramids

Daddy, his mother, (grandma), me and mummy



Happy Birthday Daddy.
Gone but never forgotten, but always missed.
Oh to be able to have one more hug.
Zxx

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if your Dad and Jon's ever crossed paths with them being Desert Rats?
    What fabulous photos to keep those lovely memories strong. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder that, since you told me! Very few of his pictures have names on the back, which is a shame. I'll have to get them all in one place and when you two have a quiet day (never!), get Jon to have a look.
    Zxx

    ReplyDelete