Sunday, 1 January 2017

2017 Happy New Year

Hope your New Year came in with a bang!

We set off a few fireworks in the back garden after listening to 'the bongs' at midnight, on the radio.

video

Our neighbours came out and we wished each other "Happy New Year".
It was jolly and festive and a great start to 2017.

We came back indoors and watched the end of Pulp Fiction and the beginning of Reservoir Dogs and went to bed.
Then I was sick as a dog!!  I'd had half a glass of Freixenet, so I guess I was just excited!

So, here's to a brand new year.
Let's hope it's a good one!

Love to you all.
Zxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that's not a great start to 2017! Things can only get better!
    Happy New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I had eaten too much rich food, so my own fault. Felt fine afterwards!!
      Not sure when you fly, so have a lovely time.
      Zxx

      Delete