Thursday 21 January 2010

Be pleased with the small stuff


I'm okay just feeling really c**p at the moment. Even the SAD lamp is not having a positive effect. But I did bring the rubbish bins in and do a load of washing, so that's 2 good things I've accomplished today!


I have an appointment with the 'wellbeing nurse' tomorrow, so as long as I can get out of the house to get there, that may give me the kick up the backside I need! If only it was that simple,eh? I'm very good at kicking myself up that backside, (yes, it IS really possible!!), and am forever being told not to 'beat myself up', but it is hard not. If I don't, I feel like I've given up and caved in. But sometimes that is the best thing to do...just go with it and come out the other side. So, today I am being a 'free flow Zo'!
Take care, Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun

    I hope the appointment with the nurse went well. I suffer from depression and I can completely imagine what you mean, it's a vicious cycle of not going out or wanting to do anything and then you feel down and feel even less like doing something...

    Sometimes even accomplishing a small thing is worth celebrating :)

    Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete