Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day 2013

Feet up after dinner!
We didn't eat until this evening...giving us enough time to work up an appetite!
So much so, there isn't actually a picture of the dinner itself; you'll just have to take my word for it that it was very tasty!
Festive Versace head; cup of brandy butter with obligatory vintage cake decorations; a very Grinch-like Tabby, really not getting into the spirit of things; table & piano; Wol and Rudolph on our 'minimal woodland' tree; feet up; origami Santa and toadstool on tree.
Mr B has just made me a cup of coffee and I feel an After Eight moment coming on!
 
Happy Christmas!
Z & Mr B
xxxx

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Z. Happy Christmas, I got your parcel on Christmas eve, thank you so so much I love it. Opened it this morning and it's perfect. could you please drop me an email with you address :]
    daniellerose-smith@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks lovely.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have had a lovely Christmas and here's to a great 2014!xx

    ReplyDelete