I tried to find The Vicar of Dibley joke on Youtube, but had no joy.
As mentioned in my previous post, this is the French crucifix that I bought at the Vintage Fair, along with a 'Souvenir de Paris' scarf.
I am intrigued about the skull on it.
Does anyone know why?
Gosh, the weather since we came home has been tremendous, so I 've been a busy bee in the garden. Seeds, re-potting plants and actually planting the rose bushes which I bought in February and just heeled in for the last 2 months. Still, they look okay and are throwing out new shoots, so hopefully there'll be lots of lovely smelling flowers later in the year.
Summer...bring it on!!
Zxx


That's a good find!x
ReplyDeleteMetal Hairband – Stylish Hair Accessory
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom’s metal hairband is a practical accessory that enhances your look while helping with everyday hairstyling. Its metal design keeps hair neatly in place and complements various outfits. APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 36(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 36B
APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 32(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 32B
APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 34(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 34B
It is an excellent choice for women looking for a stylish metal hairband or a fashionable hair accessory, offering convenience for daily use and casual styling.