I'd have loved to have seen the whole outfit! x
It was a gold tissue lamé romper suit basically, so it got the rounded pot shape! Blimey, to think I added size then!! Zxx
Wow, that's absolutely amazing. I'm intrigued about the rest of your costume, though! xxx
Gold glittery tights, little pointed toed gold Asian shoes and a gold tissue lamé romper suit!! The mind boggles I know...but I was a lot younger and a hell of a lot thinner!! Zxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wide-Tooth Comb for Curly and Wavy Hair (Men & Women) – Prevents tangling in curly and wavy hair. Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Baby Girl Dress Black FrockApna Showroom Women's Black Net Pattern Nylon Pantyhose Fishnet Stockings with decent Look (Free Size) Pack of 2 Fishnet Black Net Stockings GirlsApna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Rog Nivaran Yantra (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)The wide teeth detangle without breaking the hair and help maintain its natural shine. Suitable for both men and women. Buy the best wide-tooth comb for curly hair online and achieve smooth, manageable hair.
I'd have loved to have seen the whole outfit! x
ReplyDeleteIt was a gold tissue lamé romper suit basically, so it got the rounded pot shape! Blimey, to think I added size then!! Zxx
DeleteWow, that's absolutely amazing. I'm intrigued about the rest of your costume, though! xxx
ReplyDeleteGold glittery tights, little pointed toed gold Asian shoes and a gold tissue lamé romper suit!! The mind boggles I know...but I was a lot younger and a hell of a lot thinner!! Zxx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWide-Tooth Comb for Curly and Wavy Hair (Men & Women) – Prevents tangling in curly and wavy hair. Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Baby Girl Dress Black Frock
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom Women's Black Net Pattern Nylon Pantyhose Fishnet Stockings with decent Look (Free Size) Pack of 2 Fishnet Black Net Stockings Girls
Apna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Rog Nivaran Yantra (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)
The wide teeth detangle without breaking the hair and help maintain its natural shine. Suitable for both men and women. Buy the best wide-tooth comb for curly hair online and achieve smooth, manageable hair.