I'd have loved to have seen the whole outfit! x
It was a gold tissue lamé romper suit basically, so it got the rounded pot shape! Blimey, to think I added size then!! Zxx
Wow, that's absolutely amazing. I'm intrigued about the rest of your costume, though! xxx
Gold glittery tights, little pointed toed gold Asian shoes and a gold tissue lamé romper suit!! The mind boggles I know...but I was a lot younger and a hell of a lot thinner!! Zxx
Lice CombThe Apna Showroom Lice Comb is a useful personal grooming accessory for regular hair care. Its fine-toothed design Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hairApna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee-Length Dress Frock Skirts (Black 6-12 Months or 1 Years baby dress birthday dress black frockApna Showroom Baby Girl's cotton dress frock skirts for 6-12 months 6-9 months 1 year baby girls frock partywearshelps remove lice and nits while combing the hair. This lice comb is a convenient choice for those looking for a hair care accessory to use at home. It is easy to keep for personal use.
I'd have loved to have seen the whole outfit! x
ReplyDeleteIt was a gold tissue lamé romper suit basically, so it got the rounded pot shape! Blimey, to think I added size then!! Zxx
DeleteWow, that's absolutely amazing. I'm intrigued about the rest of your costume, though! xxx
ReplyDeleteGold glittery tights, little pointed toed gold Asian shoes and a gold tissue lamé romper suit!! The mind boggles I know...but I was a lot younger and a hell of a lot thinner!! Zxx
ReplyDeleteLice Comb
ReplyDeleteThe Apna Showroom Lice Comb is a useful personal grooming accessory for regular hair care. Its fine-toothed design Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee-Length Dress Frock Skirts (Black 6-12 Months or 1 Years baby dress birthday dress black frock
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's cotton dress frock skirts for 6-12 months 6-9 months 1 year baby girls frock partywears
helps remove lice and nits while combing the hair. This lice comb is a convenient choice for those looking for a hair care accessory to use at home. It is easy to keep for personal use.