I think you are one of the few people from those early days, who is still around in blogland! I was looking through a load of old blog posts and wondering where they’d all gone! I’ve tried to keep my blog going but I miss the old ‘gang’ I have to say! 😁
Oh yes, you do need to get back into it, Z! I'd love that! xxx
ReplyDeleteI think you are one of the few people from those early days, who is still around in blogland! I was looking through a load of old blog posts and wondering where they’d all gone! I’ve tried to keep my blog going but I miss the old ‘gang’ I have to say! 😁
ReplyDeletePanchmukhi Hanuman – Accident-Preventing Yantra
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom’s Panchmukhi Hanuman Durghatna Nivarak Yantra is a devotional item inspired by the traditional reverence for Lord Hanuman. The Panchmukhi Hanuman form is regarded as aApna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
Novasox Ankle High Fishnet Mesh Women Socks, Women Fishnet Mesh Ankle Socks
Apna Showroom Banana Hair Clips Clutcher for Women/Girls (Combo Pack of 6 Pieces Multicolour, Ragular Size)
symbol of courage, protection, and strength. This Yantra is an excellent choice for those seeking an accident-preventing talisman, a Hanuman Yantra, or a spiritual product for worship. It is convenient to place in homes, vehicles, or prayer areas.