Sunday 28 November 2010

The One Ad I Can't Wait For Every Christmas

I do believe I get as excited as the children in this ad, each and every year, when I first see it on TV. It is even better if Mr B and I are together and if not we always remark to each other when we have first seen it!

Mr B has had to stay in Brum during the production week of Cinderella and couldn't wait to tell me that on the way in to work, by bus, there is a giant hoarding with the trucks on and the lights are illuminated! How cool is that? I think he may've taken a photo - will have to chase that up!

Z xx

3 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS AD TOO!!! (Jeez, I got a bit over-excited there) I saw it last week just before work and I'm not kidding when I say it put me in a good mood for the whole day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like Coke but this definitely signals the run-in to Christmas!

    You should definitely have a go at the beaded baubles! Swags and Tails (the one I did for Christina) is the easiest one I've tried and looks really beautiful but the company do little kits that make 3 beaded stars which look like a fab intro to the technique as well as being really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I sometimes work with your young man at the ballet and he has told me how brilliant your blog is - he isn't wrong! It's really beautiful and inspirational, I just wish I could summon up the energy to make something half as good. I'm now fully subscribed and look forward to your next post.
    Just watched your firework special video and couldn't stop giggling, I've spilt tea everywhere. Brilliant stuff!
    Also(finally you'll be glad to hear!), completely agree with the Coke video, always though it was just us that only felt festive once it had appeared on tv, we're not alone, yey!

    All the best, hope that the snow isn't affecting you too much,

    little Em x (lady and small)

    ReplyDelete