I think you are one of the few people from those early days, who is still around in blogland! I was looking through a load of old blog posts and wondering where they’d all gone! I’ve tried to keep my blog going but I miss the old ‘gang’ I have to say! 😁
Oh yes, you do need to get back into it, Z! I'd love that! xxx
ReplyDeleteI think you are one of the few people from those early days, who is still around in blogland! I was looking through a load of old blog posts and wondering where they’d all gone! I’ve tried to keep my blog going but I miss the old ‘gang’ I have to say! 😁
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis sturdy lice comb features stainless steel teeth designed to remove lice and nits from thick hair. The fine steel teeth reach the nits Apna Showroom Double-Sided Lice Comb for Women Kids, Nit Removal Hair Comb - Pack of 1 - Free Metal Earrings Gifts
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom Frock Dress for 1 Years or 6-12 Months - Sleeve Less Baby Girl Frock (RED White, 6-12M) - Floral Style Frock
Apna Showroom Kids Frock Skirt Dress Baby Girls 12-18 Months Party net Netted Fairy Princess Skirt Top Outfit Festive Celebration Clothing Stylish Casual Red 12-18 Months
without harming the scalp. Safe for both children and women, this comb is easy to clean. Buy the steel lice comb online for a healthy scalp.