Wednesday 13 November 2013

I'm Having A Fergie Moment*

I recently painted my toenails with Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate.
 
 
Suck my toes!
 
Nah! Not a wholesome idea!! It is in fact one of the adorable Leighton Denny nail varnish colours, On Parade.
 
 
Ooo, what colour next? Red for Christmas seems a bit predictable.
Ideas please?
Zxx
 
*The toe-sucking photos  (for those of you too young to remember!) 
In January 1992, after six years of marriage, Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew agreed to separate. In August, photographs of the Duchess sunbathing topless with John Bryan, an American financial manager, appeared on the front of the Daily Mirror. He could be seen kissing her feet.
 
All info/picture from The Telegraph

Oh yes, icky, icky, icky!
Isn't it rumoured that her and her ex-husband are getting back together?
I once had to 'be' Fergie(!). Whilst working at Chelsea Design Co, I was the nearest to her size and had to try on a dress we were making for her, sticking my bum out to get the right shape!
Oh yeah... I've lived  I  'ave!

2 comments: