Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pearl Shots - the firework


 
This is what we found in our £4.99 bargain box from Aldi. I have written a 'Post for Pearl', but now I've found a firework too! 


 
 Me and Mr B had a little party for 2 with homemade potato salad and coleslaw.
 
 
Everyones' favourite...cheese and pineapple on sticks!
(Check out my groovy salad servers too!)
Carry on Camping beakers. (That's a pound, Mr Fiddler)
Plus the obligatory mini sausage rolls from Iceland.
 
Extra fireworks enjoyed via The Saints Rugby Ground! Hurrah!
Zxx


2 comments:

  1. oohhh yummy cheese and pineapple :-) We spent fireworks night praying for them to stop. Poor Kia was a frightened shaking mess and I spent the whole time wrapping her in a blanket and cuddling her. I used to love this time of year but now having a dog that hates them it puts a whole different outlook to it sadly, dee xx

    ReplyDelete