Tuesday 12 August 2014

East West Kaffe's Best

 Maybe I'll get to see Kaffe Fassett next year.


ooo..lovely, lovely books!
But this year I 'made do' with sitting in his throne!
 

What caught my eye on the other side of the stand?
I first found out about him when I was a student, (but I don't want to make him feel old!), in a book of all sorts of things to make to wear, including one his knitwear designs.
 
I never made it but just used to revel in the lushness of the colour and design.

just how many fat quarters does one girl need?
 
 
Only a week before I took delivery of a 'few' balls of wool, including some Kaffe-designed Rowan yarn, which I've earmarked for some socks.
 
Now, that should be a laugh...fine gauge yarn, four needles and one of those Japanese knitting patterns.
I could be gone some time!!!
Zxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi there!! Ooh gorgeous indeed, very inspiring and timelessly stylish too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really jealous. I wanted to go to the show. I'll come with you next year.

    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say Hello Lovely :-) Hugs dee xxx

    ReplyDelete