Monday 27 February 2012

Thank You, Dee Dee

OOO, such a pretty parcel!

A card with lovely personal wishes inside and words to live by on the front.

Oh my! The cutest little hanging heart and the softest scarf imaginable.

So, there is only really one place for my hanging heart to go!

With the others!! The two red ones are from TKMaxx/Homesense and the two in the middle are handmade and I bought them from Sharon at Clover Cottage/Shabby Polka Dots.



There is good reason why I am not a supermodel!!This is the best picture of about a dozen that I took...just look at that scarf instead! Ooo, softy, comfy-cosy. Mmmm, me likey!

Thank you ever so much Dee, I love my pressies and so well chosen. You know me too well!!
Z xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh bless you im so glad you liked them ;-)) Enjoy the rest of your week and i think you look fab ;-)) dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearts too! So nice of you to link to me too, and it's nice to see where two of my little creations live : )
    Lovely scarf, and hope to see you at Northampton in 2 weeks. Will be at MK this Sunday, looking forward to it, but nervous at the same time : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Dee's got a heart of gold. x

    ReplyDelete