Thursday 17 November 2011

Happy Birthday to CamPo

I like a piece of nice cake! Not too often, altho' my figure belies this!

Danielle had a beautiful cake for her 22nd birthday earlier in the year, which was stunning - beautiful sugar craft flowers in strong colours, not your usual pale pinks and stuff. Cor, it was fab!

Then this week, Clare, (Cameron Poe 2409), of I Have Too Many Shoes posted a picture of her 40th birthday cake. It is cake made to look like a pair of amazing shoes. Wow!

You really should have a look at them both...they truly are works of art!

So, ages ago Mr B promised Clare a scanned picture of the one item not in her shoe collection! I had lost my scanners' lead, but having found it, here it is...

...a rather nifty pair of pink propeller boots!

Happy Birthday, Hun! Have a great time celebrating!
Z xx

2 comments: