Sunday 11 August 2013

Ditsy Belle #11 - Skincare Routine


My skincare routine, such as it is, tends to revolve around some product from Clinique.
Has done for, ooo, 20 years or thereabouts.
I usually only buy it when there is a Bonus Time, so you can get more bang for your buck!
I swear by 'take the day off' make-up remover.
The DDML has just recently been revamped, but the original is that good I have only changed to the gel formula, as I hit the 'hot flush' time of life.
My most recent and newest-to-try product has been their CC cream, which has been excellent, but I know doesn't suit everyone.

Another new purchase, with thanks to Mr B and the fabulous sales advisor from Clinique at The Loop (duty free) Dublin, was this trio above. Total fan of Moisture Surge in all its forms. Bloomin' brilliant stuff.
And I got the towel, at the top of the post, FREE!
Also, I must mention, for all you blokes out there, that the mens' range comes highly recommended by Mr B.
For less moola I would suggest Vichy and, having used it that long ago it was still "Oil of Ulay", I would also rate Oil of Olay, the basic pinky fluid moisturiser too.
such a blast from the past
Zxx
(All images sourced through Google, except my towel picture)

4 comments:

  1. Clinque's make up remover was a complete fail for me as it did not agree with my eyes but I'm so tempted to revisit their moisturiser!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thanks for popping over.
      Must admit, I don't think the remover would be good for contact lens wearers, it's quite oily and can leave a residue. But it does a fine job at taking off waterproof mascara.

      Delete
  2. Mr B here.
    I met Mrs B when I was 26, she said I had skin like a dishrag and introduced me to Clinique Face Scrub, Face Soap, Scruffing Lotion, M Lotion, M Shave Aloe Gel and Post Shave Healer.
    In May, whilst working in Buxton, I went to a 50+ swimming session before work. "You're not 50!" said one of the ladies. "I am 52", I replied.
    I don't have an aging portrait of myself, but I do have a stack of empty Clinique Bonus Time For Men wash bags.
    Can't run for a bus though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might have to give some of them a try. xx

    ReplyDelete