Wednesday 6 May 2015

BEDM - Day 6 "Share The Blog Love"

I have a reading list with my favourites in, in the sidebar on the right.
I'd say take your pick. They're all good!
 
Or, for something a bit different, check out the same post a year ago, here, for the original bloggers that got me started. Narrowboating bloggers have a lot to answer for!

But if you only ever read one more post, make it this one, "Legs Akimbo LIL - the PAP test Queen...."   from MOB (menopausal old bag). She hasn't blogged for years but all her posts are brilliantly written, funny, (apart from the one about the passing of her kitty), and in the case of this one, a little bit 'vulgar'.
Be warned!

But do read!
Zxx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm in your side bar (I haaven't worked out how to do anything with mine- I am a little bit 'nervous' when it comes to trying to do anything with my layout, header or sidebars!x

    ReplyDelete