Friday 31 May 2013

BEDM - Day 31, One Whole Month!



I didn't do quite as well as I had hoped...but good news...Elizabeth is thinking of organising BEDN; Blogging Every Day in November! Woop! Woop!

I believe a lot of people organised themselves and did scheduled posts, which is something that I have very rarely done; mainly if I have already posted once that day and want to put one on during the night for next day. Which, reading this out sounds a bit daft, seeing as a blog can be read any time of the day depending where the reader lives, but you probably know what I mean! (And if you do, can you explain it to me!!).
nature = ducklings

It's been a funny old week: Mr B has been at home all week as he has been really under the weather with some nasty viral infection. I know he wasn't well...he hasn't done any washing up this week! We did a walk to the Nature Reserve last Saturday, which seeing as I didn't have any of my photos to use on that post I took rather a lot, and celebrated my birthday on Tuesday, (thank you, Char!), but it just wasn't quite the week I had planned in my mind!
 

*****
Talking about jumping from the frying pan to the fire!

I am going to give this a go!
Link here
Louise, from Sprinkle of Glitter, (brilliant blogger and vlogger) is running this idea for the month of June. I think that being able to post "just" a photo, with or without text, may be more achievable for me and hopefully, hone my photo skills into the bargain!

So, here goes....
Have a great weekend!
Z xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment