Sunday 5 May 2013

BEDM - Day 5, Fit & Healthy

Umm!
 
Pass!
 
We used to swim regularly, but after not going for ages whilst still paying the gym membership, we finally chucked in the towel! (Boom, boom!)
 
I am hugely overweight, I know. My doc tells me not to worry over it; I think partly because of my meds and partly so that I don't obsess over it.
I have got to the point that my weight is stable...and hopefully that isn't tempting fate.
 
Although I am fat, my cholesterol level is totally OK; even better than one of the petite nurses who did the test!
 
I did think I should post a photo of the unused exercise bike, punch bag and rebounder that are lounging under the gazebo.  But hey, this could be the summer of change! Who knows?
 
 
I do work hard in the garden - I do all the hard graft as well as the pretty stuff. Mind you, if my back is being arsey then sometimes you'll find me lying on my side doing the weeding! And I think all this wallpapering and painting is keeping the 'bingo wings' at bay! And I have to stretch to reach the top shelf of the cupboards, so, every little bit helps.
 
 
Surprisingly, I have no photos of me in F&H mode, so enjoy some piccies of flowers that have grown over the years instead. So much more easy on the eye!

 
Ah, yes, definitely room for improvement.
Z xx

No comments:

Post a Comment