Monday 5 May 2014

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

I've hankered after a pair of Terry de Havilland shoes since forever!
 
 
Having bitten the bullet, egged on by Pearls' post, I plumped for 'Jay', in the sale on the TdeH website and over 200 quid cheaper than Sarenza!!
 
(Start small I thought and then work up to the even more beautiful expensive 'Margaux').
 
Sadly, I don't think the cut of his jib suits my foot. Great round the heel-end and with lacing good over my foot. But where have my toes gone???
 
I know I'm not actually going to be wearing that much, I mean, look at that heel height, but I still want them to fit and not make me look as though the front end of my foot is deformed!
 
So, not this time, but, maybe, if I get to actually try some on before I buy, I may yet find the perfect pair.
 
 
Pretty blue nail varnish is Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blueberry. My first Barry M nail varnish.
(Oh yes, I really know how to push the boat out!).
Thanks to Victoria extolling the virtues of their Gelly Hi-Shine Lips, I did a little recce on the Boots website and, when in the store, plumped for the 3 for 2 offer, and bought the lippie in Capella and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2.

 After trying out the Boots No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation on her recommendation too and being totally impressed I think Florence & Mary is becoming my go-to beauty bible!!


 Zxx
 

3 comments:

  1. oh shoes are fabulous!... loving the blue polish too... so glad that you have treated yourselves to something you have wished for .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... you're too kind! Glad I'm helping you find some great products - I'm wearing the No 7 foundation today after a few weeks off and rekindled the love again! I need to see what lighter options they have for the Summer too I think.

    V xxx
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete